Thursday, January 05, 2006

Random Photos I took and like

Not everything needs an explanation! :O)

I know this one was in Cape May ...the sky was so beautiful....

I wish I could remember where this was. I think it was at the beach in cape may. I liked the way things were uneven. ...this one has no name.



I took this one at the Kerry presidential rally. I didn't really have the desire to go, hence taking pictures of the ground. The crowd was huge, I couldn't see anything except the back of the tall guy's head (the one in the jeans). I remember Clinton being on stage, but not being able to hear him or see him, but the crowd roared upon his arrival. I remember the woman on the bleachers next to me arguing with an older lady (about 70ish) because the older lady wanted to sit, and the younger lady was standing and didn't want to give up her spot. All of this happening when Patti Labelle was singing....I couldn't really hear her so I'm not sure what the song was. Anyway...I call this one "a mile"

Sad to say but this is the meal I've eaten quite a few times...otherwise known as the BRAT diet...minus the rice and bananas.... I snapped the picture and surprisingly really liked it. I call it Applesauce and Toast ...or maybe Silk City....I haven't decided yet.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home